Doc came in at 6:45 this morning to tell me that he and the other doc had a chat about me yesterday and they decided that they would not consider sending me home until at least 2 more weeks from now. Which would be 32 weeks for the girls. So my doc says that we will have the girls sometime in the next 4 weeks so no going home after all. I at least now feel like we have a time table of when this laying around thing can end. I have been here 8 weeks what's another 4 weeks! I can do it! I can do anything for my babies and for my 3 older kids. I did take a trip back over to L&D last night for contractions monitoring but it ended up just being uterine irritability. Long words for "the babies are stretching me out". During the U/S yesterday they were all laying sideways Baby A and B have their heads on my left side and baby C has hers on my right side. So doc always talked about how it is nice that I am so tall, I do not need to be tall to carry these girls I need to be WIDE! LOL Ok no more belly pictures of me instead I will post cute picture of Jazzy with her new hair do!
Have a good day everyone!
Sherry
1 comment:
Wow, Sherry you are awesome....Hang in there girl! We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers...
Shannon, Allegra and Asia
Post a Comment