We had our growth U/S today and the girls are doing great. They all seem healthy and they have all grown a lot in the last 3 weeks. As of today the estimated weights are:
Baby A: 3 lbs 5 oz
Baby B: 3 lbs 5 oz
Baby C: 3 lbs 1 oz
And since the girls are doing so well the docs are thinking about letting me go home to have bed rest. It will be just like the bed rest here but I will not be in the hospital. YEAH! Because at this point everything seems to be going great that all we are doing is waiting to go into labor. I will be scared to be at home but I really want to see my kids and sleep in my own bed! After being gone for 57 days I really would like to be there I would even like to be able to see Doug. LOL The only draw back to the idea of going home is having to worry about going into labor and making it to the hospital in time. But so far these girls seem to have settled in for the long haul. I know it is thanks to all your prayers that we have been able to make it this far. When I was admitted here 8 weeks ago the girls had no chance now they are so big and healthy that they can be born at anytime and be ok. I am going to add a picture of my belly from yesterday! Hope you all have a good laugh!
Sherry
2 comments:
That's great! They're all over 3lbs.
Just hang in there now. You've only got days in front on you now. You're on the downhill slide!!! :-)
Pat
So wonderful! So happy for you! Can't wait to meet all the little cuties!
Post a Comment