Tuesday, October 7, 2008
31 weeks
Day 63 @ St. David's. As of today we passed another milestone week 31. Our doctor is very happy and surprised that we have made it this long but everyone knows I have done exactly what the doctor told me to do which is lay here and get fat! I have decided to start taking guesses on when these babies are going to get here. We know we are going to deliver by week 34 so that narrows it down to sometime in the next 21 days. So start guessing everyone. So far we have heard from a few of you:
My mom says October 9th
Nurse Andrea says October 10th
Doug says October 18th (my friend Pat's bday)
Pat says October 19th
So we shall see!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care everyone.
Sherry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!!! How are you! THinking of you! Hope you're hanging in there. Want us to come by Sunday????? Yeah 31 weeks! I pick October 13th, mom's birthday! (and it is the reverse of 31) :)
Post a Comment