OMG they are beautiful, I cannot wait to meet them. Sherry you look so happy. Your dream came true.... Now pick up the phone and call your wife, dammit!
Hi Sherry and Family, Just read and looked at all the blogs and pics.....What some beautiful little angels...you did a good job.I know you guys are very proud of them, they are just precious. Love the names too. I bet you guys can't wait until Home Coming! Incase you don't remember who I am, I am Aunt Dean's daughter. I will check this blog often to keep up with their growth and well being. I bet your Mom/Sisters wishes they were closer so they could spoil them for you, but I am sure the other siblings will do a good job with that.. Take care and rest you are going to need it. My email address is bgburns2002@yahoo.com, if you ever want to drop me a line. Belinda Burns
3 comments:
OMG they are beautiful, I cannot wait to meet them. Sherry you look so happy. Your dream came true....
Now pick up the phone and call your wife, dammit!
Hi Sherry and Family, Just read and looked at all the blogs and pics.....What some beautiful little angels...you did a good job.I know you guys are very proud of them, they are just precious. Love the names too. I bet you guys can't wait until Home Coming!
Incase you don't remember who I am, I am Aunt Dean's daughter.
I will check this blog often to keep up with their growth and well being. I bet your Mom/Sisters wishes they were closer so they could spoil them for you, but I am sure the other siblings will do a good job with that..
Take care and rest you are going to need it. My email address is bgburns2002@yahoo.com, if you ever want to drop me a line.
Belinda Burns
I will be praying hard for the babies' homecoming. They are just beautiful. Have the older kids got to visit with them?
Post a Comment