Friday, October 10, 2008

The girls are here!!!!!!!!!

Lexie
Vivi
Lexie
Charlie
Vivi
Daddy, Lexie and Dr. Eric Su and Charlie
Charlie
Daddy and Lexie
Mommy and Vivi
Vivi
The bows on our door!
Charlie
Vivi's foot and Daddy's hand
My sweet little babies are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all doing great! Scarlett Viviana Santa "Vivi" was born at 2:19 pm she weighed 3 lbs 8 oz. and she is 16.7 inches. Alexandra Rose Santa "Lexie" was born at 2:20 pm she weighed 3 lbs 4 oz. and she is 17 inches. Charlotte Isabella Santa "Charlie" was born at 2:21 pm she weighed 2 lbs. 11 oz and she is 16 in. I will update more later! Their birthday is 10/9/08 so my mom is the one that guessed the right date!!!!!!!! I am doing fine just had my first cup of real coffee!!!!! Yummy!!!! Ok pain meds are kicking in I will post more later when I am not so drugged! Sherry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Santa family! Wooohooo, wtg mama Santa! Welcome to the world Vivi, Lexie and Charlie.

Gail said...

Congratulations. YOU DID IT!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Kelly said...

So cute and so tiny!!! So happy for you. I'm hoping to come down Sunday but am battling a sinus infection so we will see. Can't wait to meet them all! So exciting!!

Sonja said...

Congratulations! They are precious!!