Hi Sherry. I can't wait for you to have the babies home. They are getting cuter and cuter by the day. Just now I had all three of my kiddos hanging over my shoulder. We looked through the new pictures and kept scrolling, trying to guess which baby it was before reading. :-) Charlie has the big eyes. Vivi . . . the most hair? Or was it Lexie? So cute!
2 comments:
They are precious! Brings back memories from my girls' NICU days. Hang in there!
Leigh Ann (fellow AMOM and NICU survivor)
Hi Sherry. I can't wait for you to have the babies home. They are getting cuter and cuter by the day. Just now I had all three of my kiddos hanging over my shoulder. We looked through the new pictures and kept scrolling, trying to guess which baby it was before reading. :-) Charlie has the big eyes. Vivi . . . the most hair? Or was it Lexie? So cute!
Pat
Post a Comment