Sunday, December 14, 2008
Things Happen for a Reason just Believe! That is what my coffee cup says and I believe it. Everytime I get overwhelmed God puts the right person in my life to help me relize that there are great people in this world who really care for my family! This weekend is a great example of that. I had two great friends who went above and beyond for me and I feel so loved by their generosity and kindness. LeAnna who I have only known since the beginning of my hospital stay back in August has been a blessing to my whole family she visited me weekly in the hospital and now is helping by small and large gestures from bringing food over to working out a great deal on stuff I needed for the babies. She also has been a great help during doctors visits. Holly R. has also been a great friend. From bringing Starbucks to watching my big kids and babies while I rest and take a shower. I really is the small things sometimes. Kelly C. has also been so generous with baby stuff like swings and coming over to help give baths one day her mom came with her so we finished baths in record time. Kelly M. surprised me by offering to come help overnight. It was so nice to get to sleep thru the 4:30 am feeding (the hardest time for me). And last but not least Jill and Ms. Danielle who have watched Jazzy for me when I have had to take the babies places in the afternoon. All I can say to all of you wonderful women is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from my whole family and my God bless you all!
Love Sherry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just don't know how you are doing it all. I get overwhelmed when I'm feeding one and the other starts crying. Gold stars for you!!!!
Post a Comment