Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving with granny and papa.

My mom and dad came down to visit for the week of thanksgiving. It was nice to have them here. I got to take a nap each day!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my mom washed bottles every night for me. When you have 3 newborns at home it is the little things that mean the most! And since Doug and I are doing this without full time help it was nice to have them for that week. Speaking of help Doug is starting to work major overtime so all of you that said over the last few months "Oh we want to rock babies when they get here" well NOW is your time. I could use ANY help you can spare. Right now Doug will work 8am - 9 pm Saturday off Sunday off Monday 8 am - 7p Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. All of you said during this pregnancy "just let us know when you need help" So I'm letting you know. Some of you asked when you could bring over a meal anytime works for us. The babies and I are home everyday unless they have a doctors appointment. Because of RSV season we are only taking the babies out for their appointments so no running to the store. Which brings up the second thing I want to post about. Please feel free to email or call anytime. I found out that some of you wanted to call but thought I would be to busy to talk and yes sometimes I might be to busy then I just will not answer the phone but I will call back. It is just nice to feel like someone out there is thinking about us. It does get a little boring just me and the babies home all day. They do tend to sleep a lot right now. Which is cute but boring. So if you are still reading this I want to say thanks to everyone that has helped over the last month and to say if you said you wanted to help and you really do still want to help then come on over. I would love for each and everyone of you to get to meet the girls. I happen to think they are really sweet and special. But I am the mommy so I would say that. Take care everyone, Love, Sherry (one tired mommy who should be sleeping at 1:45 am but instead is blogging since it is almost time for the next feeding) 24 diapers changed today 30 bottles fed today 6 changes of clothes changed today 3 baths given 30 bottle washed today (thanks Doug) 3 hours slept by mommy 20 hours slept by babies 8 hours slept by daddy tons of cuddles and love shared by the whole family!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I cannot wait to do it all again tomorrow. We really have been triple blessed!

1 comment:

Miranda and Roger said...

So glad everything is working out for you guys. Think of you often.