Monday, December 15, 2008

Charlie Vivi, Charlie, and Lexie with their bottle props from Mrs. Brenda
Lexie
Lexie in her boots from Ms. Estefenia!
The girls in their new outfits from Ms. Jennifer!
Charlie in her boots!
Vivi in her boots!
The babies and I sleep in the living room under the Christmas tree every night!
Lexie
I was brave last week and took all 6 kids to the playground. I pushed Lexie and Vivi in the stroller while I carried Charlie thanks goodness the big kids can walk by themselves. Thanks Mrs. Beverly for the great snap and go stroller.
Feeding time at the zoo!
Jazzy and all her stuff from the High School Christmas party! The party rocked they really hooked her up with tons of stuff! All pink, pink and more pink. Thank goodness we have 3 more girls that will love barbies!
Koko skipped school and stayed home with mommy and decorated a paper Christmas tree!
Granny Vivian holding the girls!

2 comments:

Sarah Beth Miles said...

Oh my goodness! Let me just say how cool that little thing is that goes around their neck in the bouncy seat for holding up the bottle!!! I have never seen one of those!!
I think about you all the time! I wish I lived closer. Your babies (big and small) are beautiful! I love the pic of you and the stroller going to the park. And brave you are! Shoot, I felt brave yesterday going to the grocery store with Jaxon by myself while my husband was at work. You are my hero!!

pat said...

All the girls are getting so big. They look so much more awake and alert than the last I saw them. I can't wait to get back home . . . getting homesick. :-( Trying not to think about it much as we still have two weeks here. I love the picture of you with the double stroller and the sling. Isn't the sling wonderful? I loved using it. it really frees up your hands. Ok. Bye for now. See you all soon.