Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 9

Week of June 26- July 1 brick and stone work finished!
Tile by the back door! July 1
Tile in the kitchen and new counter tops!
July 1
small section of the counter tops
Master bathroom tile!
This has been a long week. We have about 9 days to sell the mobile home so we can close on the new house on July 28th. Honestly right now it seems like a huge task that might not happen. But I have been so positive that this house is meant for our family so I will continue to be positive that all things will work out. Right now the major thing is getting the mobile home sold as soon as we can. Please pray for our family as we try to get all these last minute things in place so we can move into our new home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The brick and stone combo look real nice. **Make sure they leave you an extra box of tiles (of all the sizes used in your house) in case you have a crack or break. Tiles were not left for us and we (and when I say we, I really mean THEY because we were still under warranty) ended up having to replace the entire master bath floor because of 2 cracked tiles in the middle of the floor. Since they never left any of the originals, they were unable to match the color. I didn't like the color of the new tiles and it was way noticeable being in the middle of the floor, so I made them redo the entire floor. Fine since we were still under warranty, but if not, I'd've been supper pissed.

Anyway, prayers going up every day that the mobile home sells and that you will soon get your forever home. :)