Thursday, July 14, 2011
Santa's Dream is coming true!
As of yesterday we have an offer on the old house (not a great offer but a fair workable offer) So now we are back on track for getting the loan on the new house sometime in the month of August all the legal mumble jumble should be done. I am so thankful for everyone that has prayed for our family during this time! And for the people who even did more than pray! (You know who you are and I will always remember your kindness) Looking forward to ordering our new fridge that Grandma Olga is getting for us! And looking forward to being in the new house not really looking forward to the circus that is moving with 6 small children. But I know it will all be done in due time! Again thanks to everyone that has been following our families journey! More updates soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOO HOO!
deep breath.
Post a Comment