I take hundreds of picture of you guys, and hardly any of myself, when you look back on this blog I want you all to remember what I looked like and that I loved being your mommy!
Kids remember that I loved you with all my heart! Love, Daddy
 |
| Me and my baby girls spring 2012 |
 |
| 10/13/12 |
 |
| Long day but loved having lunch with you guys! |
 |
| Love you but have to put in the ear plugs 10 hours into a 12 hour drive home from Arkansas! |
 |
| Vivi Daddy loved having lunch with you at the zoo even if you hated it because it was "stinky"! |
 |
| Fun with Lexie |
 |
| Snugle time with Vivi! |
 |
| No it's not a baby doll ! It's you Charlie Bella! |
 |
| Lexie you loved mommy's kisses! |
 |
| One of our many many many trips to the park! |
 |
| Daddy and I on a perfect summer evening at the playground with you guys! |
 |
| Silly webcam time with Vivi and Mommy! |
 |
| Charlie Bella you always made your Dad smile! |
 |
| Daddy in his furry phase! |
No comments:
Post a Comment