Saturday, October 27, 2012

Charming Charlie!

Rockin the Scooby Do look!

I didn't fix her hair like this it just curled like that on that day and I had to take a picture of the perfect curl!
Pretending to be asleep but her smile in her eyes gave her away!

I think she had sand on her tongue!

Trying to be a fasionista like her sister!

Giraffe glasses from Austin Zoo.

More curls at Springwoods!

A crazy hat that Danielle just thought my girls had to have!

Granny Vivian in 1st grade, Me (Sherry) age 2 and Charlie Bella age 3!

Just chillin!
Showing off her new dress from Ms. Kelly and Ms. Beth
Birthday cards came in the mail from Grandma Olga and Ms. Jill.
 
Nice muddy fun at Granny and Papa's
Yummy sucker from BigTop Candy Shop! She was eating it while we were waiting to order at Threadgills!
Looking at her Daddy at Baby A's

Headed off to eat Pizza with Granny and Papa.

Showing me the latest in cell phone holders!

 
Fun on the tire swing at Springwoods.

 
Sound asleep with a "fluffy/fuzzy" under nose. Otherwise known as her baby Hitler look!
 

No comments: