Vivi did the best very little crying!
Lexie was very upset! She screamed so much she was holding her breath and not making a sound!
And I have never never never seen Charlie Bella so unhappy!
While we were in Arkansas the girls got their first hair cut from Granny Vivian! Let's just say that it was a very bad time had by all! Thank goodness Aunt Linda was there to help me take pictures of the awful event!
Awww, Charlie Bella was upset because she was trying so hard to grow hers out to have a ponytail! Poor baby! Miles said to tell her he digs the new haircut. ;-) I hope the girls had a wonderful time on their 2nd bday!
1 comment:
Awww, Charlie Bella was upset because she was trying so hard to grow hers out to have a ponytail! Poor baby! Miles said to tell her he digs the new haircut. ;-) I hope the girls had a wonderful time on their 2nd bday!
Post a Comment