Friday, October 8, 2010

The Day before you Turn Two!

My babies I cannot believe how much you have grown up in this last year! You went from little babies that like to sit and crawl around to big girls that started walking everywhere at 14 months! And this last year you have given up bottles and use only sippy cups (the bottles were really hard for mommy to give up)!
My Vivi my first born! You are such a great big sister! You try to keep the other two out of trouble you tattle when they are doing things like standing in the chair you say "sit sit" "no no"!
The usually do not listen but you try your best. Your favorite thing in the world is Stinky Baby! You go everywhere with her! You have been very good at giving her a bath ( you drop her in the washer for me!) You still love to give us all kisses! Also we love the way you say NO NO with your deep deep voice! When you laugh it is more like a belly laugh! I love you my chunky monkey princess!
My Lexie my second born! You are such a wild girl! You love to be held and snuggled! You still laugh at everything! And you have added a new little thing that you do where you cover your little mouth with those cute little hands when you are really excited about something! The thing that makes you so excited is saying STARBUCKS! On our trip to Arkansas this week you spotted your first Starbucks sign and you were so proud of yourself! You are in love with black goth puppy and you make the cutest little puppy sound and you can growl like a bear and quack like a duck! I love you my tiny princess!
And Last but not least my third born Charlie Bella! I cannot believe that two years ago tomorrow you came into this world weighing 2 lbs 11 oz. Now you are a super active silly girl who loves to talk one of your favorite things to say is "Sherry Sherry Sherry" You also have your triplet words that you are always using especially when you are really tired the thing that keeps you from falling asleep is your little motor mouth! Your Papa Jeff thinks that you look and act just like I did as a baby! You have very little time to snuggle with us but when you do it is wonderful! You love to run away from us when we are the park and go explore the world without us! We will let you do that Charlie Bella but right now we love to have you with us all the time!
I have been so blessed with these three babies! You make me a better person by just letting me a part of your little lives!
I love you my love bugs with all my LOVE!
Love Mommy
PS I hope you have a wonderful Wonder Pets Party tomorrow at Pizza INN in Melbourne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!