Thursday, January 8, 2009

mommy and the girls

When I was in the hospital I got hooked on morning tv. I had nothing else to do so every morning after the doctor came to visit and after the nurse came and listened to the babies I would watch the Ellen show and the View. And now that the babies and I are stuck at home during RSV season we watch Ellen every morning during morning feeding time. I took a couple picture of the girls watching tv (you can tell I have nothing else to do). Hope to get out of the house in the spring and work off some of this weight I am gaining while just sitting around with the babies. (I also am posting a pic of me looking tired and fat but happy). When I get upset about being stuck inside I try to remind myself that this is the best for the babies to keep them away from as many germs as we can during this flu and rsv season. I will be missing this calm time when they are all up and walking around before I know it. I cannot believe that tomorrow they will be 3 months old! Time is flying by.

1 comment:

Miranda and Roger said...

look at all of their hair!! it's bow time.