Saturday, January 10, 2009

1/9/09

The girls are 3 months old today! I tried to get some pictures of them but it was feeding (cranky) time so they all look pissed off at the world. If you ever wanted to know what Doug looks like when he is upset just look at the picture of Vivi. I have seen his face look like that a lot lately since I am frustrating him daily. Life with 3 month old triplets and 3 older kids can be very rewarding and very demanding all in the same minute. Doug and I are both trying our best but sometimes you wonder if your best is good enough. One thing we can be proud of is we have 6 wonderful kids who are growing and healthy. Speaking of growing the girls had their 3rd RSV shot on Tuesday and their new weights are Vivi 10 lbs 4 oz, Lexie 9 lbs 7 oz and Charlie 9 lbs 6 oz. They still only take 3 1/2 oz of formula every 3 hourCheck Spellings. But we are working on moving on up to 4 oz and maybe sleeping longer stretches of time in between feedings. Well this is enough from a rambling tired mommy.
(Doug I love you even when you drive me crazy!) :) We all need to try to live by what the girls shirts say! PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS

No comments: