Today was a big day for the girls they had their first play date. Baby Frances and her mommy Janell came over to play (the babies slept Frances played). I think the mommies had the best time or at least I know I did. It is nice having another adult to talk to during the day. I wanted to share a few pictures. Frances is 12 weeks and the girls will be 6 weeks tomorrow.
Sherry
2 comments:
Sherry, You and your husband are truly blessed to have 3 such perfect little ones. We have had you on our prayer list at church for about 2 months, since I heard about the babies. Prayer works. I love being able to see them in the pictures, also your other three. What a family you have now. You will not have a boring day for a long, long time from now. But they do grow up before you hardly turn around, so enjoy. Love to you and yours. A family friend from Arkansas, Barbara Crosby
We had a great time, can't wait to do it again! Great pictures! What beautiful babies we have!
Post a Comment