Friday, April 26, 2013

Playing Catch UP! Jan-Feb

 The Ladies from the Circus

 History



 Adoption Day 2013

 Peace
 Love and Happiness

Once again I'm behind on the blog!  But we have had a few busy months since Christmas!  In January we celebrated our 6th Adoption Day,  It was a bittersweet day since Trevor wasn't able to join us.  In February I started my new job which I love!!!!  We also moved Trevor to a new center in February.  So now he is closer to us which is nice.  In March Doug celebrated his 41st birthday!  And Koko became a teenager!!!!!  This month I turned 40 and had a very beautiful party hosted by Doug, Miranda and Jen!  I'm so thankful for all the wonderful friends I have made over the years! And today is my Jazzy Boo's 9th birthday!  I cannot believe how much my baby has grown up!!! 

No comments: