Sunday, November 11, 2012

Letter to my girls!




Vivi, Lexie and Charlie Bella,  yesterday was your coming home from the NICU day,  I cannot believe how much our lives have changed with the three of you in our lives over the last 4 years!
You are all so funny, sweet and wonderful in your own ways!
 




Vivi you are such a little mommy,  you take care of your stinky baby,  you can diaper a baby doll better than most adults!  You are so into learning things,  you love to find out the letters in the beginning of peoples names then you will make the shape with your little hands!  We are all a little stressed because you have been having some leg pain that has caused you to have many blood test done and mommy is so sad that you are having to go through all these test! I love the way you sing in the van to keep yourself awake!  I love the fact that you are obsessed with Minnie Mouse! You are such a girl  you love to have your hair fixed two different ways either braids on each side which you call (MeeeRanada Hair)  or just long and  flowing which you call (Ms. Jen Hair).  You love to dress up and wear high heels!  You are still very shy around strangers but that's ok you always warm up after a little while!  You love going to the park!  (All Abilities is you Favorite).  You could live on PB&J sandwiches!  And I think it's so funny how you call CB "Charles" when you are asking her a question!

 
 
Lexie Ro Santa (that's what you call yourself now days)  you are so funny!  I love your sense of humor!  Even when you are saying stuff like poopoo jokes and I try to get on to you, you just say "mommy it's just a JOKE"!  You come of with the craziest saying!  You don't have imaginary friends you have imaginary teachers who send you on great adventures and teach you all kinds of things!  This month alone you have said that your teacher sent you to China twice! :) You go your glasses this month and you have done a great job wearing them and you look adorable!  When I told you that you had to go to the eye doctor because failed the eye chart at Dr. Albert's office you told me that "if I would have pushed you closer to the chart then you could have seen them"  again your funny sense of humor strikes again!  You also told people you had to go to the eye doctor because Koko poked you in the eye with a stick (which happened way back in July in Arkansas)!  Your other funny saying is "well actually" when you start a new sentence!  You still love to be snuggled and kissed all the time!  You are such a little love bug!  The other thing you do is drink tons of my coffee every morning because as you say you are a "bolombian"!  You also like to make up songs and sing while you fall asleep!  The other new thing you do is when you fall asleep and wake up you swear that you were not sleeping even if I show you a picture of yourself sleeping!  Also you love to have your back scratched and you ask daddy and I to do that almost daily!

 
 
CB you are mommy's baby! I love the fact that you still suck your thumb and a fluffy tickling your nose can calm you instantly!  Your curly hair is crazy out of control but so cute! You and I have been joking that we have to use Afro-Shen on it!  You love to call me different names, when I asked you to stop calling me poopoo head you said "ok Mommy Head"  and your also love to call me MOMzzzz,  Then you want me to say "what Charles"!  You are such a free spirit you are so out going!  You never meet a stranger!  You get upset when you say hi to some one and they don't say hi back!  You are the most empathetic, compassionate 4 year old I've ever met,  no matter what disability a person has you only see the person/kid not the disability!  You make friends with everyone!  You love anything Cars,  you love looking at cars and motorcycles when we are driving!  You are very sneaky then make sure and tell me that you were being sneaky (like when you steal drinks of my diet coke)!  When you want your sisters to go somewhere with you, you say "come on girlfriends" or "come on girls"  You don't like to do anything that has to do with academics you would rather just learn from the world around you!  And going to the park is what you want to do everyday!
 
 
I love the three of you with all my HEART!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: