Saturday, October 8, 2011
The Day before you Turn Three!
Oh my sweet baby girls! I love you all three more and more and more everyday! You are all growing so big! I feel like these last three years have gone by in a flash!
My first born baby Vivi you were so tiny when you were born. Even before you were born you were taking care of your sisters and keeping them in mommy safe and sound until it was time for you all to be born. And today you are such a sweet little mommy to your baby stinky! You help me everyday, you love to pass out every one's drinks, you make sure everyone has the right cup/plate/spoon! And you will help your sisters when they need you! You will also tell on them! You are quiet when you are around people that you don't know! But at home or anytime you are super excited you have such a loud voice. The two thing that will make you scream in excitement are Minnie Mouse and the color PINK! You well yell "MY COLOR" or "MY MINNIE" anytime you see them! And I love that about you. I love your commitment and passion to you your three major loves in life right now! Stinky, The Color Pink and Minnie Mouse! Tomorrow you will be having a Minnie Mouse Birthday party and I think that will make you one very happy little girl! Sweet baby always know that your mommy loves you so much! I love when you want to be with me and follow me around holding the bottom of my shirt or hide under my pj's top! Love, Mommy!
My middle sister girl! You are so full of life! You make the silliest faces when you are happy! You make big surprised eyes! And what beautiful eyes you have! They are the color of warm honey! You are a snuggle bug and even when you are being a little pill it's hard to stay mad at you because you are a little lover who just wants everyone to be happy! You still laugh at the silliest things! You think when you "tooter" in your panties that it's very funny! As of right now you are the smallest of the babies! But you are full of energy! And oh my goodness how you LOVE your puppy, he is your best friend. I sometimes compare you to a little puppy when you are happy you make little puppy whimpering sounds and sometimes I think you forget that you are little girl because you go to kiss mommy and end up giving me a little puppy bite! But I love all of this about you plus so much more! I also like how you want to pretend to be a sleeping baby so I will pick you up and carry you to your high chair as you pretend snore with a beautiful smile on your face! And the funny things you say keep me laughing. Like when you meet someone you shake their hand and say "Happy Meet You" "I Lexie!" I love you my little happy puppy girl! Love, Mommy
Baby girl! Charlie Bella you are so wild and crazy! And you have the hair to go with it! I love your curls some days they are tight little girls and other days it looks like mommy's hair which is more of a puff ball. But I love every little bit of it! I also love the way you want your hair fixed when I do your sisters! You always say you are beautiful like a Mermaid when I do your hair! And you are baby girl! You love cars, trucks, pirates, princess, Diego but as of right now your two loves are Chocolate Bear who and Fuzzies that you use to tickle your nose while you suck your little thumb! And when you have the perfect Fuzzies you will ask either one of your sisters or mommy and daddy to hold them if you need to do something then you will come back and get them. If any of the other kids find one on the carpet they will give them to you and it makes you so happy! Over the last year you have had other stuffed animals but you are only loyal to them as long as they can still give you the perfect Fuzzy then you move on! And you are a little pain in the ass to everyone in the family but we love you so much for your crazy little ways! Like when you steal puppy or stinky just to bug your sisters then you will smile and throw them! You are such a big girl now! You are the tallest and I think you weigh the most! So hard for me to remember how tiny you were just 3 years ago. I also love how you are so friendly and outgoing, you love to meet people and you have some very best friends that love you so much! You are my little social butterfly! I love you my love bug! You are also so independent! Love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment