Sunday, September 11, 2011
A warm house!
Last night we had a "house warming" get together with some of our wonderful friends and family! I felt so at home and at peace with my friends and family being in my new house! I know that the house it just built with wood/bricks/stone but last night it was full of love! We had 14 adults and 19 kids and I think everyone had a great time! It was loud and crazy but I think that is what it should be like with 19 kids having fun! And we were blessed with some really nice gifts that will make our house a home! We ended up ordering Bar-b-q from Bill Millers and it was very yummy! Doug was going to grill on his new gas grill but with the wild fire danger around here we decided to play it safe! That is another reason I was so thankful last night! Because of the major drought Texas is having there have been deadly wild fires all around the state. So as a pray for those families that have lost their homes I am ever thankful for mine! Again thanks to everyone that joined us last night for filling our home with happiness!
Love Sherry
(who wishes she would have taken pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment