Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week Six!

June 6 June 6 (back of the house still waiting on the fence guys to come by)
June 8
another view of the back
June 10 this is the area under the stairs (which will be covered by the pantry shelf)View from the family room into the kitchen.master bath
Koko's room looking into the babies room.
On June 10th Doug and I had a chance to meet with our builder Jon Hernandez and go over the inside parts of the house before they do the sheet rock on Monday the 13th. Doug and I were very happy with all the little parts of hidden things that should make our home very nice for our family. We are still on schedule for a closing date at the end of July. Now we just have to sell our current home so we can be ready to close on the new loan. I have faith that all will work out just fine.

No comments: