Thursday, May 20, 2010
Been a Long Long Time!
So a lot has happened since I last blogged on April 24th! Jazzy had her Birthday on April 26th, And her first Art Show at school! The big kids and Doug went to Free Comic book day on May 1st, And Trevor had his 9th birthday on May 6th! And the girls and I did the March of Dimes March for babies on May 8th. And on May 9th the girls turned 19 months old which was also Mother's Day ! So I have lots of catching up to do! And I do have a couple reasons I have not been up to blogging but both of those reasons are very depressing so I will not even bother to write about them! This is a happy blog about our family and I will keep it that way as long as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything is going okay with you all at the Santa household. We've missed you blogging, but glad you're back. :)
Post a Comment