Thursday, October 8, 2009

The night before!

Dear Girls, Tonight is the night before your first birthday! I cannot believe that in a few short hours you will be one year old! I never knew how much three tiny little babies could change my world and fill my heart! I love all of you more than you will ever know! Vivi you are our big girl! I love hearing you say Mama, Mama, Mama over and over again! I love the way you giggle with your deep voice laugh! I even love it when you try to give me a kiss but end up biting me instead! Lexie you are our tiny princess! I love the way you lean into me for snuggles! I love the fact that you are not afraid of anything! And I love the way you can laugh at the simple little things in life! And I am proud of you for finally growing one tooth before your birthday! Charlie you are our thinker! I love the way you say dada, dada, dada over and over again! I love the way you smile it melts my heart! I love the way you just sit and chill with me! I love the fact that you take the time to think before you act! And I love the way you like to meet other people and learn new things. And I love your big blue eyes and curly hair! But most of all I want all three of you to know that you were prayed for and wished for for many years and when you finally got here you are better than any dream I could have dreamed! I love you, Mommy

2 comments:

Sarah Beth Miles said...

you made me cry!!!! Happy Birthday sweet babies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tears here too. Your babies will enjoy reading this every year.