Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jazzy July 30, 2005 Four years ago today I took the big kids to get their picture taken! It was the day after they came to live with us. Jazzy was 16 months and weighed 16 lbs so she wore this tiny (size 12 month) dress for the picture. I thought it would be nice to share the dress with her sisters even if they are only 9 months old it fit them perfectly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they all look so purty

Kelly said...

That's great! I love it! All your girls are so beautiful! Well and the boys too of course ;)

Michelle said...

Aww...sweet pictures in such a sweet dress! I just want to squeeze them.

Mary said...

sooo sweet. Is Jazzy proud that her baby sisters wear her clothes?? :)

Sarah Beth Miles said...

That is so precious! Your family is so beautiful!