Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Madness

March has been a busy month around the Santa house! It is the start of our family birthday season starting with Koko on March 8 then Doug on March 18th. I think they both had good birthdays. Koko had more of a birthday weekend. Starting with a trip to Gatti Land with his friend Tyler followed by a sleepover. Then up early the next morning for a trip to San Antonio to see the Alamo! He loves History. Trevor and Jazzy stayed with some friends while Doug, Me, the triplets and Koko checked into the Hilton on the Riverwalk in SA and the fun began. We walked around the river walk then I took the babies back to the room for nap while Doug and Koko visited the Alamo and did the boat tour on the river. We headed back home on Monday morning so Koko loved the fact that he had a busy great birthday weekend and he got to skip school on Monday! Then came spring break when we headed off to Melbourne the trip up was good but long almost 14 hours of travel with three 5 month old babies in carseats and the big kids watching their dvd's non stop. I think Doug was the crankiest of all the travelers. While we were in Melbourne the babies meet every relative and friend in three counties. (Izard, Independence and Stone) The were the hit of the town I think. :) While we were there we also celebrated Doug's birthday (he had already gotten his presents before we left Austin. He got something he has always wanted a Captain America Shield for some reason this means the world to him. I hope he is happy with it looking at the pictures of him opening it I think he likes it. The next big thing that happened while we were on vacation is on March 19th baby Charlie decided she was ready to sleep thru the night and she has for 6 nights in a row now if we could just get the other two to follow her lead. Also the other excitement in March was Trevor and Jazzy getting new hair cuts with the help of their friends. I know this is normal childhood thing and I am getting the hang of looking at Jazzy's new bangs without wanting to cry. So over all a great month and I cannot believe it is almost April we have tons of stuff planed for then the birthday season continues with mine on April 19th and Jazzy's on April 26th. We are also going to get to meet Grandma Olga and Grandpa Al on April 5th we are looking forward to this since it will be mine and the kids first time to meet them. Ok maybe it will not be another month before I post again but as you can tell we have been very busy. I am going to try to add some pics hopefully it will let me add them with little hassle.
Love
Sherry
Also if you want to see more pics join Facebook and look me up!

No comments: